About CT NOFA
CT NOFA is a growing community of farmers, gardeners, land care professionals, and consumers that encourages a healthy relationship to the natural world. CT NOFA:
- Promotes methods of farming, gardening, and land care that respect biodiversity, soil, water, air, and the needs of future generations through education, support, and advocacy.
- Encourages the growth of a sustainable, regional food system that is ecologically sound, economically viable and socially just.
- Educates consumers about their power to effect positive changes through their food and land care choices.
- Increases the local and organic food supply and maintains productive agricultural land by creating opportunities for new and veteran farmers.
CT NOFA is working toward:
- The growth of organic food production in Connecticut, resulting in local, sustainable agricultural systems.
- A clean, safe, healthy environment to pass on to future generations.
- Preservation of existing farmland in the state.
- An abundant supply of organically grown food for Connecticut citizens.
Use the navigation bar on the right to learn more about CT NOFA. You can visit the Classified postings to see if anything interests you, or post your own. You can also find out who is on the Board of Directors, or contact a member of the staff. You can also view the CT NOFA statement of purpose.
PO Box 164 • Stevenson, CT 06491
(203) 888-5146 • firstname.lastname@example.org