Benefits Of Membership
- Satisfaction of belonging to a growing movement supporting healthy and sustainable living
- Opportunity to learn from and contribute to a network of people active and knowledgeable about organic food, farming, gardening, land care, and food system and environmental policy
- Ability to cast a vote at our annual meeting to help guide the direction of the organization
- Our annual CT NOFA Farm & Food Guide delivered to your door*
- A one-year subscription to The Natural Farmer, a quarterly publication on organic agriculture in the northeast*
- Monthly CT NOFA Gleanings eNewsletter
- Discounts for the NOFA annual bulk order for gardening and farming supplies
- Free listings on CT NOFA's Classified and Community Board webpage
- Discounts to educational events (one for individual member, two for family members, four for business members):
- Getting Started in Organic Farming Conference
- Winter Conference
- Summer Conference
- On-Farm and other workshops
- Organic Land Care Annual Gathering
All the benefits of membership plus free inclusion of your USDA Certified Organic or CT NOFA Farmer's Pledge farm in the county pages of our annual CT NOFA Farm & Food Guide distributed in hard copy to 12,500 households statewide, and to many more online, plus farmers at the business level receive full benefits listed below. More information on participating in our Farmer's Pledge program can be found HERE.
(Who share our principles; we reserve the right to be selective)
- All the benefits of membership plus several benefits related to our annual CT NOFA Farm & Food Guide distributed in hard copy to 10,000 households statewide, and to many more online:
- A free listing in the Business Members section, organized by business category
- Your business description published in the appropriate county pages
- Opportunity to advertise at a reduced rate
- A New Member Business Profile in our Gleanings eNewsletter
- A listing, link, photo and business description on the Business Members page of our website
*If you join with a Digital Membership (first time members only), you can read this publication online.
- Become a member or renew online
- Or mail the printer-friendly form
- Or call the office: 203-308-2584
- Don't forget to give the gift of membership to people you care about
$25 Digital (New Members Only)*
$1,000 Lifetime. All the benefits of an individual membership for the rest of your life!
Donate Cash-Free All Year Long!
Simply designate CT NOFA as your favorite charity when you use GoodSearch as a search engine (or Goodshop to find deals). When you do this, we will receive a donation for each time you do a search or shop online!
Start shopping at AmazonSmile, select CT NOFA as your charity,andAmazonwill give donate 0.5% of the purchase price to us - at no cost to you! Tostart, simply visit the site, log in, and designate us as your charity and Amazon does the rest.