Support CT NOFA!
When you join CT NOFA, you become part of a growing movement to revitalize and strengthen organic agriculture and promote organic land care and gardening in the state of Connecticut. You will meet a network of people active and knowledgeable in organic farming, gardening, land care, agricultural legislation, and education. You will have the opportunity to learn and to contribute your talents.
Your donations support our programs that train new farmers, encourage the growth of Community Farms, teach organic vegetable gardening and bring attention to the important agriculture and food work that is happening in Connecticut’s urban areas. You can make donations online HERE. We also encourage you to set up a recurring monthly donation; if you call the office at 203-888-5146, we would be glad to assist you.
There are three easy ways to join or give a gift membership:
Print and mail in the printer-friendly form.
Become a member or renew online.
We can also handle these transactions by phone if you call the office: 203-308-2584.
As a member, you will receive:
- Gleanings eNewsletter, a monthly newsletter full of Connecticut organic agriculture news and coming events, regional NOFA activities, educational programs and practical knowledge
- The Natural Farmer, published four times per year, containing news and features on organic agriculture throughout the seven states which make up NOFA
- Reduced admission to CT NOFA events and the Annual NOFA Summer Conference
- The Annual CT NOFA Farm & Food Guide
- Discounts for the annual Bulk Order
- A statewide and regional voice for your organic values
There are various membership levels to choose from:
Digital only membership - $25 per year. For first time members, you'll get our newsletter and event notices and discounts.
Student/Senior - $30 per year
Individual - $50 per year
Membership at these levels entitles you to all the benefits listed above.
Family membership - $60 per year. All the benefits of an individual membership, plus discounts to events for two members of the family.
Business/Organization membership - $125 per year. All the benefits of an individual membership, plus discounts to events for four employees (including aprentices), a listing and link on our website (including your logo) and a one-time new business member profile in Gleanings.
Supporting Membership - $200 per year.
Lifetime membership - $1000. All the benefits of an individual membership for the rest of your life!